Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Causes of True Love

These  causes take the lovers to the station of true love and bring them to their beloved.

 1.When I m alone,I crave company&someone to support me. No one comes to help me except ALLAH!


 2. When I pretend to be strong in front of the world, No body sees my weaknesses, no body sees  my tears, except ALLAH!


 3.When I am sad and want a shoulder to cry on, nobody seems to notice my hidden tears or to support me but ALLAH!


 4. If I do wrong,people will seldom forgive and forget easily.Only ALLAH, I just ask HIM,and HE forgives me.


5. Pleasing human is most difficult. Pleasing ALLAH is the easiest.                                                       


6. People sometimes punish me for the mistakes i have not done. ALLAH ignores& excuses the ones that I did.

That's ALLAH! The Greatest, The Almighty, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful


                       SUBHAN ALLAH

 اللّهُ أكبرُ كَبيِرَا وَالحَمدُ لِلّهِ كَثِيرا وَ سُبحَان اللّه بُكرَةً وَأصْيِلا


 

No comments:

Post a Comment